sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

Canicas


Hi, today I have done almost 93 km. Very good, because in the middle we had a nice 300 vertical meters mountain (canicas), more or less 7 km uphill, very good exercise.

After that we did 35 km very fast (average 40 km/hr) and I were at the front of the peloton, very nice sensation, like the professionals (but they use to ride at 50km/hr).

But today I was not alone, I did my training with 2 friends (Chloe and Sergio), an a elderly guy who draft us all the trip, nice guy too. Good company nice weather. I´ll be waiting for the raining season.

So, statistics:

Distance
km

Calories
kcal

Duration
hh:mm:ss



Average heart rate
bpm

Maximum heart rate
bpm


Speed avg
km/h

Speed max
km/h

Cadence avg
rpm

Cadence max

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, Ansjol...looks like you are able to train in quite nice environment :-) Keep on going!

    Jan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Jan, here is nice, because I live at 2600 meters above level of the sea, and nearby Bogota you can find some mountains up to 4000 meters to practice (also is cool because the lack of oxygen, after that, when you train at the sea level, you become a machine mixed with lance armstrong). Before to a competition some guys like to live at the mountains and train at the sea level (here is easy), and you are all invited!

    ResponderEliminar