miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2009

2432 kcal training


Today I woke up late in the morning, so I decided to ride my bike only 2 hours, because the sun is strong here, but at the end of my training I talked to my cousin for a tennis game, finally I did 4 hours of training and today is the day that I have burned up more quantity of kcal, 2432 kcal in total. For me is a huge quantity, more statistics..., scroll down...


Distance: 46.9 km
Calories: 2342 kcal
Duration: 03:54:51
Average Heart Rate: 134 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate: 182
Speed avg (while I was cycling): 29.6 km/h
Speed max: 48.4 km/h
Cadence avg: 87 rpm
Cadence max: 112

2 comentarios:

  1. Looks good! Will start running long distans after Swedish Championships, 13-14 feb. Now more muscles in gym to build up the body strength. Keep up the training like that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey, very good, let´s keep in touch and send some pictures, I have been in Sweden couple of times, very nice country. Good luck

    ResponderEliminar