martes, 22 de diciembre de 2009

Cocuy Trip


All the people that live in Europe, Asia or North America, now are thinking about a white christmas, however here in Colombia, we have not snow or anything like this, all year we have the same weather. For that reason I have decided get looking for snow, for a white christmas, so, I have to climb a very high mountain, the "Sierra Nevada del Cocuy", it´s a greate system of mountains with 22 peaks above 5000 meters, more than 16000 feet. I hope, I will find my precious snow. So, about my training, I will keep on running, rather, riding my bike, but at this altitude, I hope I will not have problems with the lack of oxygen and the extra UV radiation. I will show you my statistics and many pictures. So, I will post after January...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario